As a player, I will conduct myself at all times in a way that demonstrates my commitment to the following:
- Players must create a positive and fun environment for their teammates.
- Players must work to educate themselves about the game and play fairly and by the rules.
- Players must listen to their coaches and work towards the goals that are set.
- Players must work with their coaches and teammates to develop team skills. They must emphasize team play over personal accomplishments.
- Players must be role models for their teammates. They should control their anger and never use unsuitable language or make inappropriate gestures.
- Players must arrive at practices and games on time.
- Players must treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Players must respect the calls of the officials and never argue.
- Players must remember that sports can be dangerous and must play safely and in such ways to minimize the risks to other players.
- Players must respect their opponents and positively recognize their efforts.
I have read and understand the above Code of Conduct and agree to follow its guidelines at all league activities. I understand that if I do not follow this Code of Conduct, I may be asked to leave the league activity (such as a game or practice) or I may be asked to withdraw from the league.
Player Name (Printed)